A Unique Event for Pharmaceutical Logistics, Supply Chain and Quality Professionals
Distribution of cold chain pharmaceutical products across Latin America is full of challenges with unique country to country GDP regulations; remote regions and vast road networks; import/expert challenges particularly with air freight and assessing suitable packaging and logistics services for your high-value products.
The Cold Chain Central and Latin America Conference will address how supply chain, logistics, QA and packaging professionals in Latin America can enhance temperature control practices that are in-line with international industry standards, but compliant with local and regional regulations.
The 3 day event features an impressive speaking faculty sharing presentations, interactive sessions, workshops and roundtables. Delegates will compare best practices on how to:
- Monitor, track and secure temperature control biopharma supply chains in Latin America
- Overcome market entry barriers concerning governmental controls, custom laws and regulatory requirements
- Assess temperature control logistics, packaging and data technology available and currently being used in Latin America
- Understand important regulations across Latin American countries by speaking directly with regulatory authorities from Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Columbia and Mexico
- Implement robust processes with transportation partners to ensure full custodial control
- Protect and secure your products by understanding the unique dynamics and critical challenges in Latin American supply chain networks
Did you know?
Based on a recent study of international temperature control logistics and QA professionals:
- 50% of our “Temperature Controlled Biopharmaceutical Logistics in Central America” survey participants are planning to increase their supply chain activities in Central America and all within the next 3 years
- 40% of respondents find Nicaragua the most challenging in road and infrastructure
- 64% of respondents are shipping bio specimens via cold chain in Central Am
- 60% respondent believe training is the major barrier in changing and improving temp control supply chain in Central Am
This event will be held in English with simultaneous translations in Spanish.
Este evento se llevará a cabo en Inglés con traducción simultánea en español.
IQPC is an industry-recognized leader in B2B temperature control pharmaceutical events for 12 years across the North America and the world in new and emerging markets. Today there are 13 IQPC cold chain pharmaceutical events around the world. The flagship IQPC Cold Chain Global Forum each September brings 600+ supply chain stakeholders together to discuss today’s hottest topics in temperature control logistics and quality management. Online we continue engaging and educating the temperature control biopharma industry on www.coldchainiq.com – a free resource center of articles, videos and expert interviews