Ensuring Quality & Compliant Practices for your Life Sciences Temperature Controlled Products
Cost Effective Solutions to Securely and Compliantly Navigate the Latin & Central American Markets
Following a well received and successful inaugural event, IQPC is proud to present the 2nd Annual Cold Chain & Temperature Management Logistics – Central & Latin America.
Distribution of cold chain pharmaceutical products across Latin America is full of challenges with unique country to country GDP regulations; remote regions and vast road networks; import/export challenges particularly with air freight and assessing suitable packaging and logistics services for your high-value products. The Cold Chain Central and Latin America Conference will address how supply chain, logistics, QA and packaging professionals in Latin America can enhance temperature control practices that are in-line with international industry standards, but compliant with local and regional regulations. Download the latest brochure to learn more about this must-attend event.
New This Year:
- Innovative Technology Solutions Corner
- The solutions corner will highlight innovative technologies with significant impact on temperature controlled supply chain costs, quality, improved efficiencies & usability. These innovative technologies will be featured in mini case studies. Discover how life science manufacturers have implemented and benefited from these leading technologies
- GDP regulatory updates critical to maintaining regulatory compliance
- Reduce/eliminate temperature excursions due to import delays
- Protect and secure your products by understanding the unique dynamics and critical challenges in Latin American supply chain networks
- Assess temperature control logistics, packaging and data technology solutions available for Latin & Central America
- Implement effective stability & supply chain data management
- Improve quality distribution & risk management processes
- Cost effective ambient and controlled room temperature solutions
- Implement robust processes with transportation partners to ensure full custodial control
- Overcome market entry barriers concerning governmental controls, custom laws and regulatory requirements
- Develop supply chain partnerships, relationships and effective communication throughout your global supply network
Did you know?
Based on a recent “Temperature Controlled Biopharmaceutical Logistics in Central America” survey of international temperature control logistics and QA professionals:
- 50% of participants are planning to increase their supply chain activities in Central America and all within the next 3 years
- 40% of respondents find Nicaragua the most challenging in road and infrastructure
- 64% of respondents are shipping bio specimens via cold chain in Central America
- 60% of respondents believe training is the major barrier in changing and improving the temperature control supply chain
IQPC is an industry-recognized leader in B2B temperature control pharmaceutical events for 12 years across the North America and the world in new and emerging markets. Today there are 13 IQPC cold chain pharmaceutical events around the world. The flagship IQPC Cold Chain Global Forum each September brings 600+ supply chain stakeholders together to discuss today's hottest topics in temperature control logistics and quality management. Online we continue engaging and educating the temperature control biopharma industry on www.coldchainiq.com – a free resource center of articles, videos and expert interviews